Well, today was another big day for Doan...
- He was able to get out of bed again, and walked (with help) around the room.
- He was fitted into a back brace that helped support his vertebrae
- When going to get more X-rays in another part of the hospital, he was able to go in a wheelchair rather than in his bed
- His sternum wasn't quite as painful as it has been in the past
- They took more bone marrow for further testing, and he was a trooper! They expect to start chemo by the end of this week.
- Elder Clayton, a general authority for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, visited the hospital this evening and gave both Brandon and Katie blessings of strength and comfort. We all continue to feel the hand of the Lord in this difficult time.